- Publishing Director : Thierry Candresse
- Website Manager : Muriel Gauthier
This website was developed from the pre-developed platform designed by the Information Technology Engineering team (IIT) of INRA’s Direction of Innovation and Information Systems - Pôle "Systems information "(Disi / PSI) using the content management system ez publish.
Graphics and design were provided by :
- Photos : © INRA (unless otherwise stated)
- Design and production of banner images : Muriel Gauthier
Legal notice :
Rights and duties of users :
All information available on INRA web servers is the property of INRA. Partial or total copying of contents without the consent of the Institute is illegal. Users are responsible for the searches they carry out and for the interpretation and use they make of the results. It is their responsibility to comply with current regulations and recommendations of the National Commission on Informatics and Liberties (CNIL) on all aspects pertaining to personal data.
In particular, users must know that use of web server data should strictly be for professional purposes and that downloading screen captures to constitute or enrich a database or use of said data for commercial purposes or advertising is prohibited by French law and therefore strictly forbidden.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, relating to computers, files and freedom, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by writing to email@example.com.
Relevant legal documents (available on the CNIL website) :
- Law No. 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, on computers, files and freedom, known as the “Informatique et Libertés” law
- CNIL deliberation n ° 81-94 of July 21st, 1981, on the adoption of a recommendation relative to general measures for computer systems security
- Law 88-19 of January 5th, 1988, on computer fraud, known as “Loi Godfrain”